Terms and Conditions
- Use of this website is primarily for educational purposes. Users posting non-educational, inflammatory or inappropriate content will be removed from the site.
- This website is only for use by students, tutors and those involved in teaching, education and support. Any users not within the above remit will be removed from the site.
- Any information uploaded on the site is to aid the organization of teaching and research. Personal information will not be given to any external persons or organizations without users' permission.
- Only relevant teaching administrators in your particular institution and subject will have access to information on the website pertaining to teaching in that particular institution and subject. Certain information such as documentation of teaching and feedback from teaching sessions will not be available to users or administrators in other regions or subjects.
- Use of all data and personal information uploaded will be handled in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.